Homemade Raw Cacao & CBD BarsPosted by Josh Gape on
Last Friday night we decided to experiment and make some raw cacao bars.
They were really easy to make and tasted so good we ended up making them on Saturday night as well but this time we added some CBD Oil.
We decided to add the CBD as it binds with cannabinoid receptors within the body to help us maintain homeostasis. Basically it helps you relax and get a good nights sleep... perfect for a chilled Saturday evening at home.
Process & ingredients:
- Melt 180g of coconut oil on the hob
- Once melted blend it with 60g of cacao powder, 4 medjool dates and a tablespoon of raw honey
- Chop any nuts and fruit you'd like to add as chunks (we used almonds, raisons and cherries)
- Add CBD drops (We added 50mg [10 drops of our 10% CBD Oil] as we wanted 25mg each)
- Put in the freezer for 30 minutes and you're good to go!
Let us know how you get on in the comments below.
Josh & Izzi